The following range of Kia cars are available through our motability scheme.
Our Ken Jervis Motability specialists Sarah Lacey, James Ashworth and Phil Bagshaw can guide you through the whole process. Simply call in, phone or email to find out how they can help you.
SUVs / 4x4s
Am I eligible for Motability from Ken Jervis Kia?
To join the Motability Car Scheme, you must be receiving either:
- Personal Independent Payment (PIP) – or,
- Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – currently £57.45 per week – or,
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) – currently £64.15 per week.
You can now also check your eligibility online at the Motability website.
Plus… with the Contract Hire package you don’t need to drive. You can nominate up to two drivers who may be friends or relatives, and parents or carers can apply on behalf of a child aged three years and upwards.
Please note: If you choose the Contract Hire scheme you must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining.Proposed drivers must not have any serious driving convictions, disqualifications, or endorsements within the last five years. There are also some restrictions on drivers under 25 and those with provisional licences.
In addition to having a brand new car there are other benefits too:
Through Motability, you simply turn part or all of your allowance into the car of your choice.
No waiting lists. No credit checks. No assessments required.
95% of our customers choose Contract Hire giving you:
- A new car of your choice every three years
- Insurance and personal accident cover
- Road fund licence included for 3 years
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance from RAC
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost.
Our Ken Jervis Motability specialists Sarah Lacey, James Ashworth and Phil Bagshaw look forward to hearing from you soon.