Without you, the Customer, our business is nothing and therefore we take Customer views very seriously.
Ken Jervis Kia is dedicated to providing excellent Customer Service and throughout the period you conduct business with our company you will come across various ways of expressing your views on the service we provide, and we would encourage you to provide feedback, be it good or bad.
At Ken Jervis Kia we take Customer Service very seriously. Our dedication to giving you the best After Sales and Customer Service experience we can has been reflected in the numerous awards we have won, including our most recent ‘Customer Care Award’ from the independent Motor Trader Industry Awards 2018, and we have also recently been awarded our third consecutive Kia Dealer Excellence Award for Outstanding Customer Care.
All of these endeavours, in essence, are to allow you to raise your concerns without any fear of altercation. We know how easy it can be to walk away when a problem is experienced, to then simply say nothing and never to return again. We feel that if you don’t feel you can award us 10 out of 10, then in our own expectations we have failed you and would therefore appreciate that you could tell us why.
If you like you can always give Sandy Metters, our Customer Care Manager, a call on 01782 202782 or simply email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be only too pleased to assist you.
In the instance that you should ever feel that we’ve been unable to give you a satisfactory solution or that we’re unable to resolve your complaint to your full satisfaction, we also subscribe to the Motor Codes Service and Repair Code Of Practice. In this instance, we would recommend that you contact Motor Codes Ltd, a Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) and a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider, whom we are prepared to engage with through the ADR process. You may contact them by:
Telephone: 02073441651 / 0800 6920825
Write to: Motor Codes Service and Repair Code of Practice, 71 Great Peter Street, London,SW1P 2BN
Financial Ombudsman Service
Consumer Credit Complaints
Ken Jervis Ltd prides itself on its high level of Customer Care. As a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), Ken Jervis Ltd adheres to the following procedure with regards to consumer credit complaints.
- Complaints may be received from Customers in any reasonable means including in writing, by telephone, in person, via the FOS.
- All consumer credit complaints will be passed to the Customer Care Manager (CCM) and in his/her absence to the Managing Director (MD) to review, address or distributed to the necessary Departmental Manager via the internal Company distribution policy.
- The CCM or MD will log all complaints clearly detailing the nature of complaint, when resolved together with copies of all relevant paperwork, including responses.
- All consumer credit complaints will instigate an acknowledgement letter within 5 working days, providing the name of the individual handling the complaint.
- The Customer will receive regular updates during the progress of the complaint investigation and a final response will be issued within 4 weeks from receipt of the complaint.
- If a complaint is not resolved within the 4-week deadline, a further holding letter will be sent to the Customer providing an update of events and explanation of circumstances. A new resolution date will also be provided at this time.