The information you provide to Ken Jervis Limited may be held by us for the following reasons:
- We may periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using contact information which you have provided;
- Market research;
- To communicate with you regarding products and services that we offer;
- To improve our products & services;
- Internal record keeping.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you may request details of personal information that Ken Jervis Limited holds about you. If you wish to make a request or believe that any information that Ken Jervis Limited holds about you is incomplete or incorrect, you should write to Sandy Metters, Customer Care Manager, at the address below or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information found to be incorrect will be corrected within 5 working days of receipt.
If you interact with us in our capacity as a Kia dealer we will share some of your personal information we collect about you with Kia Motors (UK) Ltd (“Kia UK”). Kia UK is the official importer of Kia products into the UK and creates the framework in which we sell Kia after sales services, parts, accessories and Kia vehicles. Kia UK will use the information we provide to:
- Assess how well Kia UK and its dealers are doing and develop and improve our products, services and offering;
- Analyse the sales of Kia products and services;
- Provide you with service information about Kia products and associated services you purchase, including contacting you directly with information relating to product safety matters (such as recalls) and any Kia warranties you may have;
- Maintain customer databases and run Kia UK’s operation;
- Send you marketing material about Kia UK’s products and service and the products and services of third parties in which Kia UK think you may be interested, in accordance with your communications preferences, and;
- Transfer your personal information to another authorised Kia dealer when you tell us or Kia UK that you wish to change dealers, when you tell us or Kia UK that you have moved away from the area where we operate, or when you have not been in touch with us for 2 years and Kia UK considers that another dealer may better meet your needs.
The personal information we share with Kia UK includes your: name and gender; contact details; the Kia products and associated services you have purchased or in which you have expressed an interest; how frequently you change your vehicle; the date of any Kia purchases you make; whether you have entered into a service plan or finance package with us or other Kia products and services; your chosen method of payment; and the enquiries and/or complaints you make to us as a Kia dealer.
If you have any questions about the way that Kia UK uses your personal information please read their privacy notice which is available at http://www.kia.co.uk/footer/legal.aspx.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.